Welding Gases & Refrigerants
TangoSupplier can be your single source supplier for all of your fastener needs. We serve wherever you are-24 hours a day and 365 days.
We supplies a wide range of refrigerants worldwide. HCFCs and HFCs ozone friendly refrigerants are available in most of the ports, for short notice supplies.
- Calibration gases
is a slightly lighter than air, flammable, colorless gas, with a distinct garlic–like odor. When mixed with Oxygen, it gives flame temperatures up to 3100°C (5.612°F). It is spontaneously combustible in air, at pressures above 2 BAR (30psi).
• Boiling point: –83.8°C (–118.8°F).
• Trade name: Acetylene.
• Although it is non–toxic, acetylene is anesthetic if inhaled. Acetylene concentrations higher than 20% can cause unconsciousness, so areas of storage and use should always be well ventilated.
• Acetylene is explosive when mixed with air, however large or small the quantity. Explosive reactions may occur on ignition. It reacts explosively with halogens and halogenated compounds and will form an explosive compound with copper; therefore, equipment containing more than 65% copper should not be used. Acetylene is also not compatible with mercury or silver.
• Storage temperature should be kept under 54°C (130°F).
• For cutting and welding, safety goggles or glasses must always be used.
Tango Supplier offers a great variety, all purpose Calibration Gases. They are efficiently used for calibration of gas detection systems. TANGO guarantees the mixture components for all its Calibration Gases available:
|CALIBRATION GAS||WATER CAPACITY|
|Ammonia (NH3 5.25% VOL.) in Air 35% LEL||10 Ltr.|
|Butane (C4H10 0.63% VOL.) in Air 35% LEL||10 Ltr.|
|Ethylene (C2H4 0.95% VOL.) in Air 35% LEL||10 Ltr.|
|Methane (CH4 2.5% VOL.) in Air 50% LEL||10 Ltr.|
|Propane (C3H8 0.74% VOL.) in Air 35% LEL||10 Ltr.|
|Propylene (C3H6 0.70% VOL.) in Air 35% LEL||10 Ltr.|
|Vinylchloride (C2H3Cl 1.33% VOL) in Air 35% LEL||10 Ltr.|
|Butane (C4H10 0.57% VOL.) in Air 30% LEL||10 Ltr.|
Nitrogen (N2) is a colorless, tasteless, and an odorless inert gas, slightly lighter than air; it is used for purging tanks and pipelines and for the removal of moisture from refrigeration systems. It does not react with any substance or gas and is non toxic. Nitrogen is also non combustible and does not burn nor does it affect the respiratory system. It is slightly soluble in water and most other liquids and is a poor conductor of heat and electricity. It can also be used for providing a safe blanket for cargo, preventing reactions with Oxygen.
• Trade name: Nitrogen.
• As with Argon, Nitrogen displaces Oxygen in non ventilated areas, this can cause asphyxiation and in prolonged cases, even death. Therefore, areas of storage should always be well ventilated and have the possibility for a fast evacuation for your staff.
• Extra precautions should be taken to avoid the possibility of leakages.
• Storage temperature should be kept under 45°C (113°F).
|Cylinder Capacity (water) Liters||50|
|Gross Weight – kg (Lbs)||92.7 (204.3)|
|Nominal Tare Weight – kg (Lbs)||81.2 (179)|
|Nominal Outside Diameter – mm||231.5|
|Overall length – mm||1664|
|Valve Type||Forged Brass with nickel bursting disc|
|Valve outlet Connection||W 24.32 mm 1/14 RH Ext.|
|Product Content at 15o C, 1ATU|
|kg (Lbs)||11.5 (25.3)|
|Nominal Filling Pressure at 15°C – Bar (PSI)||200 (2900)|
|Cylinder Test Pressure at 15°C – Bar||300|
|NITROGEN–50 cylinder Order No.||325031|
|N2 99.9%-50 gas refill Order No.||330231|
|N2 99.999%-50 gas refill Order No.||330232|
OXYGEN (O2) is a gas heavier than air, colorless, odorless and taste free. Although it is a non–flammable natural born gas oxygen, can still enforce combustion. • Boiling point: –182.97°C (–297.35°F). • Trade name: Oxygen.
• Grease, oil or other flammable materials, may react violently on contact with oxygen under pressure. Therefore, they must never mix with any welding or cutting equipment. Moreover, oxygen must never be used as a substitute for compressed air in pneumatic equipment, since this type of equipment contains flammable lubricants.
• Storage temperature should be kept under 54°C (130°F). Moreover, areas of storage should be dry and well ventilated.
• Breathing high concentrations of O2, causes symptoms of hyperoxia, which in some cases may be fatal.
• For cutting and welding, safety goggles or glasses must be used.
supplies a wide range of refrigerants worldwide. HCFCs and HFCs ozone friendly refrigerants are available in most of the ports, for short notice supplies.
Other Refrigerants are available upon request. All the above refrigerants are also available upon request in small refillable cylinders of 12.3ltr or disposable cylinders where permissible.